Why Only 1 Week

In my holiday during school I went to Queensland, Gold Coast. On the day we landed we went to sea world what was fun. We went on rides such as: the leviathan, Jet ski, super boats and we watched a show. On the leviathan it makes shake everywhere and there is a drop about 25 meters. On the super boat you get trolled so you drop 15 metres and there’s water surrounding you but then you drop even into water and it splashes all over you and get soaked. The next day we went to movie world and I went on the superman and green lantern for the first time. There is one ride what we call the Joker at the start you keep going until the 61 metre drop and on the last day I went on the Joker backwards. On the superman you go 120kph in 2 seconds which is crazy. A few nights later my brother and I shot gel gun which was fun. We also went to a place called infinity which is like a escape room but it makes everything weird and you need to find a door, sometimes it’s just pitch black and there’s fake hands in the walls that are touching you what scared me the first time it touched me. the last night we were there we went to a all you can eat restaurant and I  had lots of meats such as kangaroo and crocodile.